View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.bangthebore.org/archives/3208

if you don't buy this you are literally a useless cunt.

"Oh, but I've not heard of the bands on that collection"

Well buy the fuck out of it then. If you don't, you're actually wrong in all the worst ways of being wrong and your children will hate you for not having this very important collection of SOME great musicians that you've heard of and SOME literally amazing musicians you literally haven't heard of.

BUY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. IF NONE OF YOU DO I WILL LITERALLY EITHER NEVER POST HERE AGAIN OR LITERALLY POST HERE A LOT MORE, DEPENDING ON WHICH IS MOST LIKELY TO IRRITATE YOU MORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|