View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 07:13 PM   #226
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I don't think that he was officially in the band. I bought their CD, and there are only 3 people in the band, and some people that added stuff to songs. There is only one song that has additional vocals, I can't read the name because Derek (the singer) signed over that spot. Maybe he is just a friend.I got all 3 of them to sign my CD. Allison, the drummer, was super nice. She was really cool, she asked me my name, and talked to me a little about the show. Her drumming reminded me how much I wanted to buy a drum set and started learning drums, so I've been looking around for a kit. The CD is a bit repetative, but it's rockin'.

Yeah he's not actually in the band. When they played sac they said it was their good friend from michigan.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|