View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 05:41 PM   #1
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Is anyone else here tired of U2? I mean come on, sure The Edge , as I hate to call him, is a good guitarist. Good, not great. But let's get serious, I've listened to almost every single U2 record that is considered to be above 3 stars, and I don't see what all the hype is about. They have a couple of ok sounding songs, but above that they do not deserve the recognition they recieve. I'm glad that the band, mostly that pretentious prick Bono, talks about all the different problems concerning the world, but that's what it largely seems to be: talk. Has he ever really done anyhing to help all the injustices he speaks of? Besides the usual charities that a lot of celbrities give to as tax write offs. The guy walks around at night time with fucking sun glasses on. How much more pretentious can you get?

Well, there's my rant. Any feedback is welcome, whether in support of my arguement or rebutting my opinions on them.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|