View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 05:35 PM   #13
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I'm gonna name drop here.

SK was one of my favorite bands for awhile. In a little club, Corin was selling t-shirts at a stand so I took upon myself to fall at her feet and lavish her with the love and devotion she deserves. She couldn't have been nicer. An underrated guitarist.

Later, met Carrie, who was an awful, awful person. Ever since then, I've felt she plays like Johnny Marr with a broken hand.

Never met Janet, so she's still one of my favorite drummers.

They have a few bland tunes in their catalogue, but I often crank up their best songs and I'm still blown away. The riffs, the passion, the playing, the sheer liberation I feel when I listen to them...they make me feel like I could take over the world in the name of a good cause...the perfect soundtrack for a revolution.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|