View Single Post
Old 06.08.2012, 04:34 PM   #1468
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Czech Rep really disappointed me. I wasn't expecting them to beat Russia but I wasn't expecting it to be that one sided either. Russia did really impress me, though. Dzagoev and Arshavin look awesome. They look pretty much nailed on to top the group but I do think any of the remaining three could make runners up, although I'd probably make Poland slight favourites, if only cos Lewendowski looks more capable of scoring than anyone I've seen so far for Greece or the CR.

I actually can't believe Greece got to within a penalty miss of beating Poland. Even the draw was a bit ridiculous. It was the first real chance I'd had to see Lewendowski and he looks great, although a bit wasted in a team that's obviously not up to his level. Greece's sending off was ridiculous but, as often happens, they seemed to play a lot better after it happened. It's a shame that we won't know how good Russia really are until the knockout phase when they face some genuine competition.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|