View Single Post
Old 04.19.2013, 06:40 AM   #279
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I listen to Illmatic soooooo many times each year. It's gotta be in my Top 10 hip hop albums.

That anniversary edition didn't do much for me though. I felt the bonus disc should have been album length. Should've had "Live At The BBQ" and other ephemera from the early days. It just seemed too brief, too tossed off.

Wouldn't it have been a nice opportunity to release some of the pirated I Am material? I'm not a big Nas historian, and have only heard four or five of his albums (I'm a jay-z guy I guess) but that may have added to its must have value.

And yes, Live at the BBQ for sure.

I'm a bad Nas fan. I hardly even keep up these days. Hip Hop is Dead was the last thing I invested any time into. Haven't heard Life is Good. I am disappointed with myself.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|