Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 04:36 PM   #53
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It's all pretty simple. If you die with fear then your body decomposes in the ground & its energy is redistributed that way. In the case of cremation, (before some smart ass pipes up) the corpse's energy is transformed into ashes & most of the energy is burned off into the atmosphere as heat energy.

If one dies without fear, then the cultivated soul is transformed into another form of energy. I, unlike a "holy man", would never pretend to be able to tell you any more than that.

Dying without fear is nearly impossible, thus most people rot in the ground when they die. There have been studies done that prove that Tibetan monks can alter their brain waves at will & where a monk in deep meditation can hear a shotgun blast go off right next to them without their brain waves being altered one bit. Contrast this with most people who get the willies if a bee even flies to close to them.

Humans have the potential of a will to overcome fear. Animals are instinctual, their fear is programmed involuntarily & so they cannot ponder their own deaths consciously.

This is what I meant, touch me i'm sick, by "decide if you are a sheep or if you are a human being." My knowledge is nothing special, as I've known all of this since I was in high school & none of you who are having these questions have any excuse for not knowing all of this already.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|