View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 10:14 PM   #532
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Why does everything have to get reissued or remixed or remastered? The original releases were perfectly fine, we all have them already, they are already available for anybody who doesn't, personally I always thought of reissues are strictly recording industry bullshit, and the way I understand it, most bands and artists feel the same way. Usually they're forced on people through contract obligations. Then there is the Courtney Love approach, release Nirvana shit that ONLY she owns purposely to fuck out Dave and Krist and cash in. She is like the epitome of the 1950s big studio music industry slime. So are most reissues

for me it's about the bonus shit though.

But the best way to celebrate an album is how Mobb Deep did this year. To celebrate The Infamous... they put out a new album that's a bit of an homage to that record, as well as a disc of demos from 1994. That's great.

I guess instead of "reissue" I should say I'd love to see a disc of Enter The Wu-Tang, or Midnight Marauders (or any album I love) b-sides and outtakes.