Thread: Sleater-Kinney
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 02:28 PM   #16
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah. the voice vibrato used to be banned by the church during the middle ages. apparently it caused fainting spells, probably bought on by sexual frustration.

i understand why you won't want to hear women who sound like they are fucking. when we went to that show we had a few rumbles w/ butchy lesbians who were *extremely* territorial and wanted their elbow room. & between the bouts of machismo they kept screaming "i love you" to the band.

It doesn't sound anything like fucking to me - it sounds like she's trying too hard, and therefore assaulting your ears with a hyena-like baying.

And frankly, they just don't produce anything extraordinary enough to redeem that. IMHO, they're just another chick rock band, that happens to sound exceptionally bad.

I hate hate HATE bands that play up gender issues. YOU'VE GOT CUNTS, GET OVER YOURSELVES
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|