View Single Post
Old 08.17.2011, 09:01 AM   #4347
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
No, I haven't. I know nothing of the anime series, and heard the game wasn't anything special. No More Heroes on the other hand, rules hard.

Does the PS3 Move have a speaker in the controller? If not, I'd suggest you save a few bucks and just get a used copy on the Wii (you could probably get the sequel too, and still save $$$!). The use of the speaker throughout was one of my favorite elements in the game.

PayPal'd ya just now, btw.

I know zilch about the anime too, but read that the game was batshit. Plus it's a Suda game for $6. So...

The PS3 NMH supports standard controller. I hate motion controls unless it's lightgun. So I'll be playing with a standard controller, in HD, with bonus content not in the Wii version.