View Single Post
Old 10.18.2006, 03:08 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
A word of advice, too: If possible, don't listen to the radio, especially not "classic rock" radio. Then you'll be much more able to appreciate masterpieces like Sticky Fingers, Exile..., Black Sabbath, and all that other sweet boomer stuff.

no no, well, yes, i like pre-80s rolling stones, i'm not crazy about black sabbath, i like zeppelin in spite of the radio (ha), i'm just looking for tracks that my ears have never been exposed to before.

and thanks to everyone for your suggestions
tv on the radio!
charalambides!
and inhuman, a lot of that stuff i dont know, and doesn't sound like what i listen regularly but i will take a look, i'm no too extremely narrow-minded.

i guess what i'll end up doing is getting a list then going on an mp3 hunt befor i decide on the vinyl purchases. oh yes!

ps- and yes i have everything by lightning bolt and though i love them intensely i can't listen to them either on a daily basis nor on perpetual replay mode.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|