View Single Post
Old 08.30.2013, 07:11 AM   #35604
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
here's my (unasked, somewhat unwarranted) advice:

get customers first. a barber shop shouldn't be too hard to improvise somewhere, you'll get to test your product and perhaps even get some revenues.
then get money from friends and family and only then start thinking about going to bank.

main point is focus on product first, deal with the space, money, banks, licensing, etc. afterwards.

thank you, much appreciated and very much agreed.

i wanna avoid banks. worked there, done and hate that.

we are waiting to find out the rent of a space.
unfortunately, the space is almost of equal importance as the idea (product). its common here, a 'new' idea being copied by many. example, yogurt shops..you have one and then others go and open similar spaces near by.
so we have to take the best place available. to be able to dominate if someone else does the same.

at the same time i m thinking about the idea/product a lot.
the risks etc.
i mean, men do need a haircut every month. women may skip a month, but they go for styling and the other shit.
however, men can do those stuff alone..
but perhaps men, want to go to an all men place instead.
somewhere, where they wont feel weird to have a pedicure. etc.
also, i hope the beard fashion never go away! (we ll have grooming etc).
etc
etc

*its unreal talking about all this.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|