View Single Post
Old 06.03.2009, 01:11 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
It's probably better that you distanced yourself from anything related to it, that way you can enter into it with out any preconceived notions.

thats how I was with sonic nurse. I didn't hear anything about it until the day it came out, when I got it to get a free ticket to the Troubadour gig.. putting it in my headphones and hearing it for the first time was magic, especially so after camping out on Sunset blvd since the night before.. I intended to do something similar with this one, like I did with the last two, but it doesn't look like they are doing it again. must have been a geffen promo deal..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|