View Single Post
Old 10.03.2011, 09:33 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I've been out of town and strangely do not feel compelled to join this group. Someone now seems intent on leading them into group arrests again and again. I follow Abbie Hoffman when he said it was "the duty of the revolutionary to stay out of jail". In my mind they should be picketing at the Yankees games not blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge on a saturday? If the goal is to fuck up the movement of capital, you do it M-Th, not on saturday. As this picks up some energy around the country, let's see I predict 1. provacateurs do something very violent and ugly to make them look bad and give the fascist media something to rant about. 2. media-appointed leaders will start popping up on the corporate media, possibly celebrity connected. did you see where Ray Kelly claims the NYPD can shot down a civilian jetliner? Does the NYPD have the legal right to own surface to air missles?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|