View Single Post
Old 07.24.2008, 09:20 PM   #470
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Just found another one: Silver Jews!!! I'm going to try to go to the September 12th show (2 hour drive, $15), but if I can't swing that one I'll go to the October 12th, (3 hour drive,$14) It's a tough decision, if I go to the Sept, I'll be going alone, but if I go in October, a friend would go with me.

Also, I'm slightly bummed that the Pumpkins are playing kind of near (2 and 1/2 hours) but the tickets are $50 plus fees and I wouldn't be up front. I'd almost pay that if I didn't have to drive. It's on August 13th and from August 17th onward I'd be in walking distance (less than a mile) from the venue. But, I'd have to eat my words on my "No James. No D'arcy. No Pumpkins" mantra when Billy came back with the cover band.