View Single Post
Old 11.08.2016, 04:18 PM   #5604
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
@NOISEREDUCTO

You need to visit Chicago. I have a feeling this Barcade will be the best thing to hit Chicago since Galloping Ghost. They recently put Radiant Silver Gun and Omega Fighter Special on the floor. Along with Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike this is slowly becoming the best arcade. They have Vampire Savior, Puzzle Fighter and a shitton of SMUPS waiting for a proper cabinet to place on the floor. The owner recently came up on something huge and won't tell us yet, but it's a big surprise. If at any point you plan on visiting or something you have to let me know, I can ask the owner if we can have a SHMUP night or something.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|