View Single Post
Old 11.08.2016, 04:13 PM   #5603
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's because hardware. While consoles may be expensive, they're bought like every 8 years. I also grew up playing console, heavy on platformers, adventure, and fighting. The fact that PC barely got comfortable controllers is another issue. I always felt like PC pads/sticks were cheap and terribly made, and playing games which required movement with keyboard seemed absurd to me. So naturally, I stuck with consoles.

Hopefully one day I can go over to PC. As for now, I'd say I'm more arcade than console. The owner of a barcade I frequent treats us arcade rats really well. We're the first to know about new games and cabinets, we're really lucky. He's been huge in housing the old school players. he just got a proper cabinet for this game too

It's called Omega Fighter. These games are nuts. NoiseRedux is a fan of these games. They require some pretty insane hand eye coordination and I'm trying to go toe to toe with the owner and hopefully bring some SHMUP(the genre) hype in the barcade.

Anyways...I love video games, especially arcade games. They're so simple sometimes, but also incredibly challenging(since they want yer money). The harder the better sometimes. I love this virtual torture. Just ask NoiseRedux about SHMUPS and Dark Souls.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|