View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 03:21 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
what? do YOU know what eq is? how is me saying "the eq on the same of the instruments is a bit more distorted" wrong? controlling the eq can give a wide dynamic range of sounds and you can really clean up an album with it or make it sound... hmm.. "dirtier". trust me -- i'm a fucking producer for christ's sakes.

as for amy winehouse being indie or not, i'm on the sonic youth board. and sonic youth is far from being indie. not to mention that i like the deftones, system of a down, tool, toadies, the list goes on and on and i don't need to defend myself. if i dislike an artist, i has nothing to do with them being indie or not. so, yeah.

not sure why i even bothered replying to your idiotic post.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|