View Single Post
Old 12.17.2012, 04:43 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
But what do you think about TIME?

I agree with all your assertions about Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

However, you gast, by your choice of focus, are ignoring the myriad amazing and beautiful and wonderful things about Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Look at a flame.

You can choose to see how it can destroy, how it can burn and maim and kill, how it is nigh uncontrollable if it gets the right fuel. How it can wipe away whole square miles of landscape, how it has been used to torture and hurt people.

OR

You can also choose to see it's beauty, it's ever changing colors and shapes, it's ability to illuminate the world around us so we can read our books, and feel safe in the otherwise dark, how we can cook with it, to better ingest nutrition, how we can use it to create different materials we would otherwise not have. How we can use the flame to warm our homes and ourselves.

Humanity is the same way.

choosing to constantly strain in only one direction can indeed become boring. The human mind can only take so much terror before it flees into imagination, or death. There must be balance.

everything in moderation, even moderation.