View Single Post
Old 05.24.2016, 08:50 AM   #2036
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Whatever makes you feel right in the world broham. Sorry i didn't like your track.

So, you didn't like it? 'Cause last I heard you liked it more now that you'd heard the "real" one.

Are you going to humor me by telling me what the hook was that lasted 2˝ minute hook was? Refusal to do so translates directly to an admission of your previous exaggeration on your part.

I mean, yes I'm busting your balls, but on the off chance that my link really did inexplicably send you to a song with a 2˝ min hook and no rapping (presumably by another artist entirely) I'd like to formally and publicly confess to my own wrongness, and apologize for my over the top ball-busting.

If that wasn't the case, I heartily believe you should admit to exaggerating. C'mon man, you fuck with me like a pimple that won't pop. You should be able to take a bit of medicine from me when you dig yourself into a hole like this.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|