View Single Post
Old 01.09.2010, 02:55 PM   #975
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
ocarina of time was amazing. the first time I played final fantasy tactics, I got pissed with it about 4 hours into the game, and didnt want to have anything to do with the bastardized child of squaresoft. After the disappointment and waste of time/money on ff9, I said "hell, its gonna be years before ff10 comes out and squaresoft redeems themselves for such an atrocity, might as well play Tactics..." Little did I know that 10, and 10-2 would suck, 11 would be an online rpg that I would never play, and that Tactics was an amazing game. I mean, the story starts off pretty slow, and lame. The battle system wasnt like anything I was used to. After the story started to pick up, the classes were expanded upon, characters developed story-wise as well as statistically, the game flew by. I replayed it several times. Havent played Tactics Advanced yet. And I NEED to get ff12. As well as 13 when it comes out.

yeah when I started FFT again...I never remembered the first chapter to be so....boring. but yeah I would honestly tell you that with 12 you will A: be massively dissapointed with the battle system and even more wih the absurd stupid story or B: mildly enjoy the battle system and still be disappointed with the story progression or C: Like the battle system and be disappointed with the story progression.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|