View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 10:21 AM   #1088
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Why you tryin to make it something personal all the time? I dissed the instant coffee, not you. I didn't say anything about you or your taste, i simply said, "thats not coffee." And ill take your lame pepsi challenge and yes, i can certainly taste the difference between shit coffee and real coffee. Do i sometimes drink shit coffee? Yes. Do i brag about it? Why? Shit coffee is just that shit coffee.. speaking of which i have to drink this Keureg shit right now and yes, its shit coffee too! Have a blessed day yo, peace.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|