Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:51 PM   #74
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i've worked there for a month and you have no idea how often i've had to say 'no sir we don't sell single envelopes, you can't just walk in here with a piece of paper and expect us to just give you one, you can grab a pack of five over there and just come back to me immediately' (one guy refused to buy the five envelopes so he went home to make one himself and stood in line all over again)

or people who got a notice for a package or this letter you have to sign for... if you are not home you get a note saying you can pick it up the next day, and how long we keep it. (after two weeks it goes back to sender). some people came around all pissed 'i went on holiday and now i got this, you should keep those letters longer since it's summer and people go away sometimes!'

... yeah

yeah but in this case the post office is inside an independent shop.

and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of tape, i taped ir properly like i usually do, but she was probably instructed to tell people to go buy tape just so they can profit more? because whos gonna go back home just to put some more tape?

i should have said i dont give a shit if you dont think theres enough tape just fucking post it.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|