View Single Post
Old 05.07.2012, 04:05 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Listening to Clapton play near anything is just embarassing to white folks that have any real appreciation for the blues.

Cream was OK. Some of the stuff w/ John Mayall was OK. Everything else sucks. No wonder his more "hit" songs have all been covers. Dude can't write for shit.

While personally, I don't dig much on Clapton, I always have respect for that brother because Hendrix was a big fan and so have a lot of ridiculously talented guitar players since Its not my cup of tea, but I can at least tip my hat with respect. Of course I tip it to Justin Beiber too, I've been a street musician, and the realest music truly comes from on the street.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|