View Single Post
Old 08.18.2010, 01:59 PM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I have a lot of posts I have planned jotted down in a notebook for the Game Boy Player Land blog. However, many of them I probably won't get to because they involve me enduring some horrible games. Now here's the thing -- I have no problem PLAYING crappy games. I'll play the worst GB games so that YOU (dear readers) don't have to. However, I do have a problem with paying for terrible games. So here's where you all come in. Maybe you've got some mind-numbingly bad GB, GBC or GBA games lying around. Maybe somebody threw in Austin Powers: Oh Behave with the last trade you did? Maybe your sister left Barbie Ocean Discovery behind when she went to college? Whatever. I don't really want those games... but sadly I'll take them (for free).

All donations will of course results in a GBPL shoutout. And if you've got a lot of crap, we can certainly figure out shipping. Thanks for yr time and crappy games!