View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 06:43 PM   #63
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
been listening to the locust a lot lately. They're ridiculous now but back when I was 13 they were oine of my favorite bands, them and dillinger escape plan (I still think calculating infinity is one of the best albums ever) really got me into weird fast complex music. I remember being on icq and I told some guy I wanted some good screamy keyboard music and he sent me the first locust ep at like .5k/sec on a 28k modem hahaha. It was badass though!

I am actually listening to PLAGUE SOUNDSCAPES and FLIGHT right now and love them. NEW ERECTIONS has some really mindblowing parts but it's kinda awful too.

Otherwise been listening to a lot of Mohinder (who were pretty weird and had some GREAT guitar lines... really really sloppy, loose band whose weird instrumentation occasionally reminded me of no wave band Mars, strangely enough), Jerome's Dream, and OBEY REPTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.. Cobra Kai. Also been rocking HEROIN and Angel Hair.

Trying to find a complete GRAVITY RECORDS discog but can't.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|