View Single Post
Old 12.08.2012, 07:39 AM   #67
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
yeah that is always the risk.
but he felt better with himself, no? thats what counts.
if you are losing yourself, thats the worst feeling and state. you cant handle anything.

I have been friends with this person for a long time and he's one my best friends. He's very, very sophisticated in his thinking and often loose in his chit-chat when we meet. Because you have to let your guard off while you spend time with your friends, don't you? Still, he's been with a guy from a strong religious background for the past 2 years who's heavily controlled by his family, who depends a lot on him, down to running the family business. He came out to his sister as gay and she freaked out and gave him a CD that apparently is meant to cure his homosexuality. We often laugh about this but for the first time I noticed signs of stress on my mate's face last night. It's quite a mess in words and maybe it's gonna work out for the best but right now there are so many things my friend doesn't know or has control on it's difficult to tell where the whole story will lead to.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|