View Single Post
Old 08.06.2017, 01:54 PM   #34
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
wal, OK, but you pick your battles, I think. I'm already engaged in doing something about the USA's bad policies, I think one can easily add Israel to the bad actors list.

Cool. Still, that's not really what we're talking about, is it? I mean, Radiohead... right? This is about a Radiohead concert, and whether or not it was the right thing to do. Right?

Anyway, I think we get each other so I'm not trying to fight here, but I am now wondering: Is BDS the only "right" way to not support Israel? I guess Radiohead thinks it's not, because it punishes people who have nothing to do with the Netanyahu regime, and are likely against it, what with them being Radiohead fans and all.

I don't know... you know more than I do about the boycott, so how successful has it been? Successful enough that any band who doesn't participate should be accused of colonialism by an aristocratic British knob who's misusing a term that probably more accurately describes his own insistence that his way is THE way?

Louder lives in Tel Aviv. I'm glad Louder got to see the show. Has Louder having seen the show impaired or diminished anything for anyone?

If it's not clear, the most irritating thing about all of this for me is Roger Waters and his incessant knowitallness and public shaming. Seems like a con to me. I don't buy it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|