View Single Post
Old 03.02.2016, 06:06 PM   #111
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
WE dont need to do shit.

the victim needs to report it to the police to stop it from happening again.

thats it.

when the victim doeesnt do that for no good reason they are at fault too.

the law DOES take accusers/victims very, very seriously and sides with them by default.

but of course the lib fems dont talk about this because they dont care. what they are interested in is the power of public shaming and rape accusations in public discourse for their own individual gains and redefining consent.

also larkin publically stated she would destroy giras career and that is what she is trying to do while promoting her own with well timed song releases and a tour.

i'll continue to call her out for the liar she is and she'll probably continue to smirk and sneer and laugh. but people as crazy as her don't tend to stop and when her career fails again she'll have to come up with some other pr stunt.

and i'll continue to defend gira who is innocent. that should be enough but since it isn't for some of you, he's also a rape victim himself so congrats on who you're tying to shame

i can understand severian and a few others reactions in this thread because they are rational but the rest of you are fuckin pathetic
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|