View Single Post
Old 10.24.2011, 10:33 AM   #22
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Nice meeting you at Graag Traag, Jef!
How did the filming go? Your highlights?

mine:

Charlemagne Palestine & Tony Conrad were really impressive, except for Palestine's voice every now and then. To my surprise I didn't see him drinking the whole day... until after his performance, when he was walking around with 2 glasses of wine to make up for the lost time.

Paul Labrecque with Louise Landes Levi in the artspace sounded really great (could've done without the poetry beforehand though)

Sylvester Anfang II (only the second time I've seen them)

Steve Gunn & John Truscinski (hoping to catch them again in Den Haag tomorrow)

I liked Charalambides too, but there was something odd. Christina didn't look good to me. She was shaking constantly and I was wondering if she had a cold. It's been a few years since I last saw them, but her voice was much different on Saturday... maybe it was just illness.

Nice venue as well (both of them actually).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|