View Single Post
Old 08.21.2009, 01:24 PM   #20
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
They were SST, same as the purple Sister (both of those were limited reissues from around 1990, I believe)

Based on what?
The non-matching matrix & plain inner sleeve with printed insert is the same deal as with my bootleg Goo, there's no mention of a reissue on Mute's Blast First site, and coloured vinyl bootlegs by all kinds of artists have been appearing over the past few years.
I'd bet good money that the print quality of the sleeve & label will be inferior to that of original copies too.

It was just a hunch but you have more info, based on what i you just stated i'd now agree about it being a boot, interesting that someone or some company would go through the effort with recreating a version with colored vinyl... but maybe not that much of a big deal. I'd wonder what the fidelity is like also...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|