View Single Post
Old 11.06.2020, 06:14 PM   #119
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Oh man, this is it for the next god knows how long, isn't it. Constant banging on from you with a whole load of half truths and insistence that you're absolutely right that Trump is hard done by.

Half truths?

Please do tell!

How About These FULL Truths???

If these counts are legit, why go out of your way to block access to the agreed upon observers?

Why cover up the windows so the public could no longer watch? Again, this was something agreed to before the election!!!

If you are conducting an honest count with nothing to hide, why go to such lengths to block or hide anything?

If I was Joe Biden and thought I honestly received more votes than ANY PRESIDENT in the history of voting, I would call a press conference and DEMAND the observers be allowed full access. I would have beat Rudy Giuliani to the punch and removed any appearance of secrecy from the proceedings.

I would have called out FaceBook and tell them to reinstate the Stop The Steal Group because I wouldn’t want any hints that mass media was trying to prevent such discussions. I would even point out that FaceBook sure didn’t “fact check” anyone clamoring about how the Trump campaign colluded with Russian in the years following the 2016 election.

Everything done in the dark comes to light......especially when concerning ballots dropped off in the middle of the night.

Joe Biden very well could have honestly won the election and Republicans will have to get use to uttering, “President Joe Biden,” but the Democratic Party isn’t doing the election process any favors with how they are handling it!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|