Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2020, 07:20 PM   #22
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Dr. Drew: Media-driven panic over coronavirus is a bigger problem than the virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Charlie Kirk tweet

BREAKING:

The World Health Organization has declared the China Virus outbreak a pandemic

Make no mistake—this global panic is Beijing's fault and China should be held accountable

It's time to get tough on China for the damage they're inflicting on the world

Sharing this tweet wasn’t meant to be political. We had stopped at a thrift store so my daughter could try on a dress. I jumped on twitter and this was the first I saw regarding the World Health Organization calling the outbreak a pandemic. It was a minute or so later that my wife came out informing me the rodeo was canceled. My wife, daughter and some of her friends were going to see Lizzo Friday night (not now). On the radio they said the Houston rodeo has a bigger financial impact on the cities economy than when they host the Super Bowl. The 60000 patrons that attend daily during the week increases to 75000+ on the weekends.

On the way home we stopped at Sams Club to pick up a few things, they were all out of toilet paper. I haven’t heard that the crono gives you the shitzo’s, so I’m unsure why TP is such a hot commodity???

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|