View Single Post
Old 04.24.2012, 06:07 PM   #1293
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Don't want to give the result away in case el symbols is still waiting to watch it but that was fucking EPIC!!

oh, i don't look here anymore before i watch any game, but thank you!

toldja it was gonna be hard for barça, didn't i? didn't i? didn't i? yeah, i saw their game against madrid. i saw this shit coming, and i wasn't surprised.

anyway, unbelievably annoying game for me, very frustrating, but fair result, yeah. barça did not deserve to win, passing the ball around the area like a bunch of dolts with one extra man and still unable to score? missing a penalty that was a gift from the ref? meh! fuckers.

i don't know who's to blame here but guardiola might likely be crucified by the press. not that i read a lot of it, but i'll check in coming days to see what they say.

and as much as i love bayern for the entertainment they have provided me over the past year, i suspect real madrid will go on to the final, and there likely beat chelsea who will lack some key players. but that's the obvious pick. for one thing, madrid is not afraid to kick from outside the area-- cristiano ronaldo, that babyfaced cunt, is very capable of putting one in the corner beyond cech's reach.

if munich makes it, however, all bets are off, and i have no clue how these teams will play against each other. but my money is on real madrid right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|