View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 08:47 PM   #155
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
anyone wanna hear some rapeman live?

i have two rapeman shows, one at maxwells and the other in london, which one do you have?

trance: not to be pushy, but where's the live rovo?

mrobryun: i'd love to hear the pink floyd demos and also zappa's in it for the money. you can post the pink floyd you can post the link here (or upload to the server) and the zappa, you can pm me the link.

thanks for the nig-heist!!!! classic shit, classic shit

as for my uploads, atari is mad at me so i can't share anything that he has upped, so i'm trying to remember what i've gotten from him in order to not use them (one is the vu '66, sorry). i think i know how to post my list of stuff i have and the stuff i want for eveyrone to check out. so, i'll let you know when it¿'s done
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|