View Single Post
Old 07.24.2017, 10:10 AM   #307
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, that Mount Eerie album is rough. I don't have a lot of room for music that's that emotionally heavy and devastating, but it's pretty brilliant too. Very sad.

I hear you. I love love love Microphones/Mt Eerie. I've always tried to stay up on everything he puts out. And while I totally praise him for being able to be so raw and make this album, I don't know that I have it in me to listen. Not right now.

Phil's a brave dude, and I hope that this exercise has helped him.

I never met him, but I did meet Wolf Colonel several times who dubbed a cassette of Kool Keith songs off of me and passed it along to Phil and I was told that Phil loved it haha.

Speaking of Microphones, I actually have one of those limited Blood LP's that I've been considering selling for years. As you all know I'm not a vinyl collector.