View Single Post
Old 03.13.2017, 02:30 AM   #125
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Haha. Well you see, I like some Britney songs. "Everytime" is still an epic pop ballad to this day. Avril has Britney's pop princess mannerisms, but she also writes her own songs and her voice is easier on the ears / she has more vocal range. I like how she's into more aggressive guitar-driven music, stuff that's lacking from today's pop, but she never really goes completely heavy as her music always sounds delicate and pretty.

On top of that, she simply knows how to make earworms and consistently comes up with infectious hooks that get stuck in your head. At her very best, her music makes me feel joy, sadness and liberation, and truth be told somewhat miss being a teenager. Funnily I actually hated it back then, but when I hear Avril's music I can see the beauty in it. It's odd.

Sure she's like Britney meets Alanis Morissette meets mall pop punk meets post-grunge meets nu-metal.. I'm amused as I'm typing this as it really shows why her music is so irrelevant and outdated. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. In my opinion, pop music should all go 90's revival.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|