View Single Post
Old 07.26.2014, 03:27 PM   #46833
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I just picked up the new Owen Pallet album, mainly because of the growing hype surrounding it. I felt I should buy it and properly experience the album if it is going to be such a favorite for the year. Also, I'm going to review it on my music blog. So I've had it spinning a lot. It's a lot like Nat Baldwin's solo work, with some electronic elements that are not surprising considering Pallet's precious projects. It's charming, and a little Sufjan-y, but I need to listen more before offering up a proper opinion.

Also I've been playing quite a bit of electronic shit lately. Röyksopp's The Understanding, Aphex Twin's 26 Mixes for Cash & Caustic Window. I also just bought "Late Registration" and "The College Dropout" on CD for the first time. I had them on iTunes, and prior to that I had torrents of both albums, but I wanted to show my love by buying the actual CD's. So they've been spinning a lot lately too.

Oh, and I've gone a little mixtape crazy with the new AraabMUZIK, Raekwon, and KIT freebies.

The Graduate (Graduation mixtape) has also proven to be bad as fuck, and has been frequenting my car stereo.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|