Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 12.23.2013, 03:35 PM   #79
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I loved Thurston Moore's contribution on this. I too listen to Metal Machine Music all the way through and there was nothing like it when I first got the record.

The Rolling Stone reporter with whom Thurston says he recently spoke ("Well, nobody's ever listened to that record all the way through") is just another wretched oligophrenic who's parroting the same horseshit repeated by brain-dead mooks over and over since 1975. No wonder he's from that sorry wavering magazine. When Lou died, all TV networks who gave a half-assed shit asked RS's Anthony DeCurtis and MTV mutants for their "expert" take on Reed - pathetic, as always. While CNN was doing specials on Paul fucking Walker, it took the BBC to come up with a decent program about one of the few true giants of 20th and 21st Century art.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|