View Single Post
Old 10.10.2014, 11:10 PM   #52
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Lou Reed - (they are nominating him cuz he is dead. His solo work, while important to a very smal sub-set of musical weirdos, is in no way comparable to his work with VU in terms of the overall history of Rock n roll. The Rolling Stone assholes HATED Lou Reed and were he alive he would tell them to suck his asshole)

This is absolutely bullshit,Rob. Transformer, Berlin, New York & Songs For Drella are classic, great Rīn`r-albums and I think not just musical weirdos like me have this opinion. Of course Metal Machine Music, Street Hassle, Blue Mask, the Creation Of the Universe & many other his works are just great, but they are more stuff for the true fans.

Itīs very possible his death has caused this nomination, but I donīt still get it why you guys care about that RīN`r shit Place & itīs doings at all? Nomination of Green Day really shows the importance of whole thing. If SY will be there some day, I still will listen it at the same intensity as now.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|