View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 04:27 PM   #218
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I was right in front with one person in front of me. I was between Kim and Lee and right in front of Thurston when he played bass. Lee shook my hand when he left after the main setlist and Thurston shook my hand sometime after that when they were coming back for the encore or when they were leaving; I can't remember. When they left for the last time Thurston grabbed 2 water bottles and threw them. They both passed right by me. I didn't catch any of them but my friend got the second one. I bought him a shirt and some buttons. I told him if he gave me the bottle, he wouldn't have to pay me back for the stuff, so he gave me the water bottle. What should I do with it? I think it was Kim's. She drank a little bit out of it.

After the show, we bought some stuff and went outside. We came back in and Thurston was standing near the SY table that sells stuff. I took a picture for some guys and then I walked up to him and didn't know what to say. I just said "Hi" and he smiled and shook my hand firmly.

We went back outside and Mark was there. I called out his name and I shook his hand too. I asked him if Pavement was getting back together and he said they had no plans. He said those internet rumors weren't true. Steve was then right next to me but I didn't want to interrupt his conversation. He left. Lee and Kim were standing about 10 feet away from me but were talking to some people. I didn't want to bother them either. Kim had a little black dog and said its name but I have since forgotten. My ride arrived so I left. I really wanted to talk to Steve but when he was done talking he just left and I didn't want to bother him.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|