View Single Post
Old 11.30.2018, 05:55 AM   #50266
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, Soup Nazi. That was legit uncool of me. I just wanna apologize again, after the much needed sleep/nap I took. I've been all over the place lately and must've let my insecurities get the best of me, and conjured you going against me in my head.

Thanks for being so cool about it.

What's sweet though is now we're closer than ever:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Beautiful tat Doc!

And that keyboard......sure do miss having a desktop!!

It’s 2:37am and I’m at work listening to Complexity 3 (best VA Comp you’ve heard in 2018) whilst I play GolfClash.

Haha yeah, you can't really see it too well with the lack of lighting in my living room at all... but the NIN logo has these cool highlights of pink and blue... and the Fragile flowers look much more like an oil painting.

My other arm has more work done, including a Bad Moon Rising piece which appeared on Thurston's Instagram last year. Awful pic of me, and forgive my teeth - this was taken right before a long belated trip to the dentist lol. Plan on full-sleeving both arms eventually. Every piece I get has been music related so far. It'll look sweet once I'm Joe Rogan-buff.

Keyboard is solid, nothing fancy - just a Corsair Strafe. I built myself a cool rig in 2015 for video editing/gaming. It's become my everything-machine since, as I run it through a 5.1 receiver w/ some vtg. Polk Monitor 10 loud-speakers for listening to lossless audio. I sold off my turntable/vinyl collection after realizing how great it sounded.

My ultimate goal though is to toss this guy in the basement as it's getting older, and build a newer rig - connect 'em both via a NAS server for all my movies/music. But that's neither here nor there.

Cool comp. though. I'm 5 songs in and am ESPECIALLY digging this Wronger track. Wow that's interesting.
What sorta gig has you workin'/golfin' at 2:30 in the morning, Bytor?

edit: this Physique Stuff song is neat too. Is this just considered experimental? I like the lo-fi spoken word and piano (sample?) w/ electronic noise, also the use of stereo. Very, very neat.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|