View Single Post
Old 09.13.2010, 01:21 AM   #62
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Now available on for Noise's sake the new album by Scissor Shock
orders fornoisessake@yahoo.com

Scissor Shock
"Psychic Existentialist" CDR
fNs048 CDR
5€ ppd EU
6€ ppd Rest Of World

I first listened to Scissor Shock was to the "Shrine To Salvaged Junk" tape, which I thought (and still do) it's one of the best things I've listened to in the past year. I was so excited with that tape that I proposed S.S. main man Adam to do a release on fNs, so when he declined the offer due to film making issues that kept him busy I was a little bit bumped. Months later he emailed me saying he wanted to do it. Yes! And some more months later he comes up with the greatest weird-free-rock shit ever. With echoes of classic bands like The Residentes and Captain Beefheart, "Psychic Existentialist" is an awesomely strange voyage by the realms of rock and electronic sounds. 32 minutes of glorious edgy guitars, odd rhythms and marvellous whoknowswhat sounds. Avantweirdrock. Cover design by Adam Cooley.
Limited edition of 50 hand numbered copies, color printing on covers, b&w print on disc, housed in plastic sleeves, packed in sealed plastic bags.

Adam, do i paypal this address? fornoisessake@yahoo.com i've emailed here but haven't got any reply yet....

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|