View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 01:27 PM   #25
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
You got to give it up to J for his glorious head of hair. I know he has really let himself go. He's gained a considerable amoiunt of weight and his hair has gone almost completely white. He looks like he's in kinda crummy shape. But a lot of people his age really balloon and grey. At least he's not balding and pathetic like Axl Rose. J can still really rip on guitar and I have to say he's still amazing!!! But come one, we all should have forseent he weight gain coming a mile away. J is notorious for being incessantly lazy. He may give it all for his music, but aside from that I know he just sits around and watches tv alot.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|