View Single Post
Old 09.11.2013, 02:12 PM   #133
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I never thought I'd find Power Rankings that were even MORE shit than the hype machine popularity contest that ESPN spews out every week.

John McLain is a columnist for the Houston Chronicle and covers the Houston Texans. McLain is highly respected and has covered the NFL for over 30 years.

There is no hype to his rankings. As the Weeks progress, the rankings will change. Before the season started, McLain had the Eagles listed at #23. After a somewhat dominate performance on the road, he moved them up to #6. If the Eagles can win their home opener against the Chargers, they will have the opportunity to move up. If they lose, I'm sure they will drop from the Top Ten.

I'm not defending Mr. McLain and rankings don't mean a damn thing, but as the Weeks progress, I believe you will see his rankings aren't too far off target.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|