View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 08:54 AM   #36
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I think I'm old enough to be Dad to most of you guys, if not Grandpa. My tastes in music are nothing like that of most other people my age. Most people my age are stuck in the 60s or 70s. Doors, Beatles, Dylan, at best. Billy Joel, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, among the worst. I'm probably the only 51 year old I know who listens not only to Sonic Youth but also stuff like Liars and No Neck Blues Band. I've just always been interested in exploring new music.

Same goes for me (apart from the Grandpa bit). I don't think there's anything wrong with sticking to what you listened to in your youth - priorities change so much as you get older. But I'm also constantly looking for new music and haven't lost my enthusiasm for it, even if I have a lot less time to explore & listen these days.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|