View Single Post
Old 10.02.2006, 08:15 PM   #801
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
We're visiting mom-in-law in Denver. Man, I wish we lived here. Twist & Shout is such an awesome record store--they have two huge stores, across the street from one another, one devoted to CD, the other entirely to vinyl. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Whoa...hoa..hoa !!

Coolness mon....I live not too far from Denver and that's where I go to !! When I saw Sonic Youth there in June, Twist and Shout was just about 4 miles away from the Gothic Theatre !!!

Hey gmku, if you feel like coming up back behind the mountains let me know....we could hook up !! Seriously, it's beautiful back out here !

One of the best record/cd stores I've been too, especially recently....

Oh btw.....my most recent purchase was Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star. I don't understand the dissing of this album, I think it's fantastic. Now I have everything from Evol to Rather Ripped 'cept NYG&F. I find it amazing how much of SY's output is disliked by members here....like when one asks...'Which album of the 00's do you like best?', and folks say NONE ! Like all they like is the earliest, most dissonant, unstructed material they do. And I DO see alot of negativity for many albums of SY's here. Sad.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|