View Single Post
Old 03.12.2010, 04:48 AM   #57
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
What do you do? Media or something like that?

Yes, I work in a media agency, we prepare media campaign proposals for our clients and then execute the media buying proces when the client has approved our proposals.
It involves a lot of direct communication with the client. I have no problems talking to them on the phone, even in a very relaxed/non-formal way (which I have found out works much better than being too formal) but face-to-face meetings with the clients have been a big issue for me for quite a time, since I'm naturally quite a shy person. But as I move on forwards and have more experience, I see the presentations being less of a problem for me over time. Of course, I have my rituals (a bar of chocolate to calm me down, and a strong coffee to give me a bit of a kick), but I can deal with it now much better than I used to.
which is absolutely fucking GREAT, since I had thought before that battling this kind of social anxiety would be an unsolvable task.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|