View Single Post
Old 02.25.2016, 07:51 PM   #375
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I always hated cocaine, man. That shit was evil as hell. It was fun ONCE: for the 45 minutes immediately following my first time doing it. Then it was awful. And when I dd it after that, I didn't even experience the good part because I was bracing myself for the comedown.

In terms cost vs. benefit, it's simply the single stupidest drug in the world to do.

I can't imagine being addicted to cocaine and thinking, when I'm coming down from a week long bender, my brain is a dopamine desert, praying for sweet death to take me away from my filthy self, that doing more cocaine would be a smart move! I mean... What the hell? Why don't those folks ever just get ahold of a shit fucking ton of Xanax to help with the comedown, and never touch Coke again?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|