View Single Post
Old 02.24.2016, 01:18 PM   #371
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
for young men it becomes about hedonistic or nihilistic machoism - i can handle more than you etc.

the thing is - up until modern science we just didnt know shit about the stuff we put into our bodies other than folk memories and 1st hand observation and still to this day every year a few people die in england from picking toxic mushrooms that look exactly like the edible ones.

so the sensible approach is to limit your consumption to tried and true substances and be hesitant about what you consume. dont even trust the doctors who get bribed by pharma which hides its trail results if they interfere with marketing. understand that addictive substances are the most profitable commodity in existence, so profitable that the state can't even handle them and that its literal war for most of the players in the game.

i mean, i will eat proteins fats carbs vitamins and minerals in the best doses i can. anything beyond that requires that you show me peer reviewed research or its something generic and low risk. i dont need to fuck around.

the drug culture should mature and let science do its thing and be skeptical and enquiring about the results. and dont convince yourself you can transcend neuro-chemical reality because you cant. noones gonna fix your brain damage, they are just gonna harvest you for profit until you die
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|